Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HEROES TKD

OFFICIALLY APART OF THE HEROES TEAM.

OKAY! For peeps how haven't read my blog yet... Heroes is a Taekwondo school that I prefer to be a successful Martial Arts school. And I finally get that  chance to practice with them. I'm gonna put up some info on my next blog... my grand master, Master Kim, is good friends with the instructor of their school. So i'm joining in all the action! You'll find us in school performances  such as these... ENJOY!!

PS.

I'm in this one but you'll never really notice me... 
PS.
I'm in this one... i'm the one... somewhere around 7 to 8 minutes where the boy and the girl are doing poomsae (synchronized movement), i'm the girl doing the form. Watch part 2 on YouTube.  
ME AT TAEKWONDO 2 YEARS AGO
(Trust. Me. I'm not 12 anymore..OH YEAH! That's Grand Master Kim next to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment